Saturday, November 20, 2021

My Youtube channel's

My Youtube Channel

Subscribe to my Channel With clicking the link below ~


Hello Everyone Welcome Back To My Blog, In today's Blog im not going to talk about cooking, but today i want to tell you guys that i have a gaming youtube channel click the link above to watch my video 

In my youtube channel i will be posting some gaming video's or maybe more so stay tune.

now lets get back to the topic, today i am posting a video of me playing Pubg Mobile for the first time.
in this video i succeedly gain first place Winner winner Chicken Dinner for the first time playing this game, in this video im playing the map call livik, and when i enter the game i landed at midstein the busiest/ hot spot area in Livik map, also for my gameplay im using 4 finger as you can see from the thumbnail of this video.

Thats all , i hope you guys can enjoy my youtube videos as well as my blog, oh also dont forget to like and subscribe my youtube channel. Thank You ~

1 comments: